I think I have something!

Everyone I got another one!

This time I did things differently because I haven't found a lot, the eyes look all the same, so I figured maybe it is because they are already dead, so probably they have a mechanism that when they die they change into full humans so in case of accidentally dying no one knows the truth. 

So because now I have some practice with the drug, I know that if I administrate 10mg of it no matter the weight, it dies, but with the first one, she was actually just very dizzy, that time was 3mg, but it was hard to strangle her, she kept moving, so with 4mg probably a woman of average height and weight would be just paralyzed, but conscious, so that's exactly what I want.

With that in mind I chased down the next, it was a little difficult to find someone with specific characteristics, but finally, I did, so as usual, it was so easy to lure her into my home, they trust me, everybody does, I gave her a drink and just waited, all the sudden I saw her collapsing, for a second I thought she was dead but fortunately, she wasn't and most importantly she was conscious, so I dragged her to my basement, also because my living room is now a mess and I don't want to clean that up again, I put her in a table, I first did a cut in her arm to see if she could move, but no, she just made some noises which was perfect, she couldn't move the eyes which were very important. 

Now it was time to see what does eyes were hiding, this time I started with a syringe because I wanted to be more delicate, and now I had a plan, so first the left eye, this time when she saw me approaching her eye she kinda moved but not too much so I could proceed, I took the syringe and very carefully plunged it into the pupil, and this time it didn't explode so it was all good, I could see each layer of the eye it was amazing, and then something incredible happened I moved the syringe the pupil went big and for a split second I saw a light coming from the eye, a light so similar to what I saw that day with my mom, so there it was, unfortunately, I was so excited that I moved the syringe too much deeper than expected and I killed her.

I feel so stupid, but we have progress guys! 

Let's find another one, and I just dumped the body, it's useless now, they need to be alive.




*this blog is all fictional, is part of a CTF from Hacktoria: https://hacktoria.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Let's start.

My truth.