My truth.


I am not a murderer.  I am here to liberate everyone from the horrors in which we're living. 

There's a lot you don't know about the universe, so let me tell you my history:

A long time ago, when I was 6 years old, my mom and I were playing in the park near our house, when suddenly a very bright orange light appeared in the sky, blinding me for a few seconds followed by a sound that I can only describe as a hundred trains approaching when I recovered my sight I saw my mom laying on the ground, covered in blood and dirt, I couldn't move just scream, then out of nowhere, a being approached her, a tall humanoid, it then turned around and stared at me with such a calm but empty eyes and a smile in its horrible face, it looked like it was laughing at me. The being then proceed to carry my mom and then with the same bright light both of them dissapered. 

I ran home to tell my father, but no one was home, my neighbors took me in and I explained, naturally they didn't believe me, they went to the park and call the police, not even my father believed my story, everyone blamed him even the police, he was never convicted because of lack of evidence, but all the situation took a toll on him, he started drinking and eventually died a few years ago. 

Me, I could never forget this, I have been determined to find the truth. So besides my studies, I became a researcher of these beings, and yes, there are a lot of fake things around, but from time to time I can see good evidence. 

Last month finally the unbelievable happened, there it was, in a video of a tourist in Egypt, the same being, with those horrible eyes and its stupid smile. I couldn't believe it, I even got sick afterward, finally the confirmation! The evidence! I wish my father was here to see it. 

After a few days I couldn't take that image out of my mind, and that the being was probably doing something awful like it did to my mom, but then a terrible thought came over me, what if it is not the only one? I have seen that stare in people before so, what if they are disguising as humans? Living among us?

So I decide to take action, they are not going to keep laughing at us, I'm going to show them not to mess with humans. 

I'm doing this for my mom, dad, and all of you. For mankind! 





*this blog is all fictional, is part of a CTF from Hacktoria: https://hacktoria.com/



Popular posts from this blog

I think I have something!

Let's start.