Let's start.

As you know P.D.D.N.E has found some of the bodies, and because this isn't really murder because these things are not humans, I want you to know about my findings:

Let's start with the first body the police found:

Oh, how I remember this idiot, with her fake smile and attitude, I have seen that most of the beings actually have a nice personality, probably to be able to blend with people. 

I'm not giving too many details, but she ended up at my house, she was so easily persuaded to come, I'm sure she wasn't afraid, obviously, they must have some kind of way of not being hurt, but I'm smarter, I gave her a drink with a sedative but I guess it wasn't enough, she started trying to scream and make noise, so I found a metal wire and proceed to put her to the ground so she could be paralyzed because, one of the things I love the most to do, is to let them know what is coming, while they can hear and see me. Then I looked her in the eyes while taking the wire and placing it around her neck I said: I got you, you are not going to fool anyone anymore, I'm going to kill all your kind. I then pressed the wire harder and harder, and the stupid being started crying as if that was going to persuade me, I'm not a fool, I know what you're. It was so satisfying to see the life in those horrible eyes go, I would never get tired of this.

Then she was gone so now the fun stuff begins:

Let's dig in. 

So I started with the eyes, which are the most important part, I'm sure the secret of how to identify them is there, so with a very sharp knife and very carefully, I took them out. I'm so lucky my dad taught me how to hunt and prepare the animals for consumption, how nice it is to be able to do this well, I don't want to ruin the eyes. It always baffles me how actually large they are, especially when I took them with the nerve and everything, also there's always this "pop" sound, very interesting, weird, and even fun I must say. 

Now it's time to see some theories I have, I wanted to see how they defecate or if that's something they do, so I made an incision with my knife to see if they have intestines, it turns out they have, I took a look at them made some incisions to see if something was there and yes, unfortunately, a horrible smell appeared, so I just quickly took a sample, and closed her up, but the smell just didn't go away, it was so awful, unfortunately, I had to drag her to my trunk and just dumped her in the place you all know. 

I'm going to write to you about what exactly I do with the eyes, but in another blog, so I can explain everything in detail, so please be patient. 

This is it, for now, I hope you enjoyed it, see you in the next one. And let's keep hunting them down! :) 






*this blog is all fictional, is part of a CTF from Hacktoria: https://hacktoria.com/

Popular posts from this blog

I think I have something!

My truth.