The eyes.

 So far I have cut a few of my subjects, but definitely, the most intriguing feature is the eyes, that's why I'm preserving them and just dumping the bodies, I haven't found anything so far but these are my observations:

Eyes are more delicate than I thought, with the second subject I squeezed one too hard and it exploded.

They have so many layers, it is fascinating.

It's incredible how wet and slippery they are.

You might think, because of movies or whatever, is super easy to take them off, but no, it isn't, they are quite attached to the body LOL. 

I have used just my knife to cut them, but in the next one, I'll use something different, especially because I have a surprise for you all, I want to change things a bit, let's see if I can do it soon. 



*this blog is all fictional, is part of a CTF from Hacktoria: https://hacktoria.com/


Popular posts from this blog

I think I have something!

Let's start.

My truth.